Senior litigation associate
The full-time Senior Litigation Associate will focus on trust and probate litigation and will be based in our Solana Beach office, a short walk from the Solana Beach train station.
The ideal candidate would have five (5) to ten (10) years of demonstrable experience in trust and probate litigation. This is an opportunity for a career at a growing firm, not a transitional position. We have a fun and hard-working office with a family atmosphere and plenty of work on many engaging and interesting cases. Our firm maintains a strong commitment to the continuous development of our staff, and we provide the resources our attorneys need to ensure their continued growth and success. We have a results-oriented culture with the highest expectations for client satisfaction.
Compensation commensurate to experience.
Interested candidates should send their resume, cover letter, writing sample, and list of references to email@example.com.
The File Clerk will initially be part-time, based in our Solana Beach location, supporting our current staff of three attorneys. This position has an opportunity to become full-time.
We seek an organized part-time File Clerk to perform file management and maintenance. The File Clerk will organize paperwork according to an existing efficient filing system and digitalize all important documents. The File Clerk must be organized and possess a serious understanding of confidentiality and data protection. The ideal candidate will be skilled in computers and detail-oriented.
The primary goal of the File Clerk is to preserve the company’s records and manage paperwork effectively.
- Process incoming documents (correspondence, invoices etc.), scan, and categorize before distributing
- Maintain electronic filing system
- Maintain current client files, archive files, and assist in establishing new client files
- Retrieve files for attorneys, track file locations
- Assist in organizing case indexes, preparation of files for court
- Assist staff with executing hearing notices, other process service requirements
- Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information
- Monitor and replenish inventory of office supplies
- Experience as file clerk preferred but not required
- Knowledge of filing systems
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and office equipment such as photocopier, scanner etc.
- Good command of English both oral and written
- Dependable with a respect to confidentiality and policies
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
Interested candidates should send their resume and list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org.