Trust & Probate Litigation
Elizabeth A. Tresp, JD, LL.M. represents beneficiaries, trustees, charitable organizations, and any parties with interests in decedent’s estates and trust assets.
We handle every aspect of trust and probate litigation:
- Disputes over beneficial interests in trusts and estates;
- Management and administration of trusts;
- Investment of trust assets;
- Management of family business after the death of a family member;
- Trust disputes;
- Breach of fiduciary duty claims;
- Federal and state tax disputes, such as estate, gift, and generation-skipping transfer taxes;
- Breach of Buy/Sell Agreements & Business and Asset Valuation disputes;
- Undue influence claims;
- Actions taken by agents under powers of attorney;
- Removal and surcharge of fiduciaries;
- Heggstad Petitions (California Probate Code § 850 petitions)
- And any other challenges that arise in the area of estate and trust law.
We also advise trustees, executors and other fiduciaries on how to discharge their duties in order to minimize personal liability exposure and reduce the potential for conflicts with beneficiaries and other parties.
Contact us today
Elizabeth A. Tresp is an excellent Estate and Trust Litigation attorney in San Diego County, with offices in Solana Beach and Pacific Beach. Not all lawyers are equal. If you need a proactive, knowledgable, and effective Estate and Trust Litigation lawyer, call Elizabeth A. Tresp, Attorney at Law today: 888-814-5552 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.