Very busy law firm seeks to add a full-time Associate in our Estate Planning and Trust Administration practice. We have two locations, in Solana Beach and Pacific Beach, and a current staff of eight, including five attorneys. This position will be primarily based in our Solana Beach office, a short walk from the Solana Beach train station, with approximately 30-40% of time spent with clients in our Pacific Beach office.
Five (5) to ten (10) years of demonstrable experience in estate planning and trust administration is a must for this position. We have an active trust and probate litigation practice, but this will not be a litigation position.
Are you a solo estate planning attorney who loves practicing law but doesn't want to deal with the headaches of running an office? This may be just the opportunity for you. Our ideal candidate seeks an opportunity for a career at a growing firm, not a transitional position. We have a fun and hard-working office with a family atmosphere and plenty of work on many engaging and interesting cases. Our firm maintains a strong commitment to the continuous development of our staff, and we provide the resources our attorneys need to ensure their continued growth and success. We have a results-oriented culture with the highest expectations for client satisfaction.
Competitive benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k. You will have paralegal support and the best research and drafting tools. We cover E&O insurance, Bar dues, local bar memberships, CLE, and we have plenty of clients, all of which allows you to focus on what you do best: Practicing Law.
Interested candidates should send their resume, cover letter, writing sample, and list of references to Brian Tresp at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Busy law firm in Solana Beach seeks an Administrative Assistant to report directly to the Principal Attorney. The initial schedule is Monday-Friday, 30 hours per week minimum. This position would be highly interactive with clients, so excellent command of English is essential, Spanish proficiency a plus. The ideal candidate would be outgoing, friendly, and have the ability to multi-task numerous priorities.
• Calendar management;
• Frequent interaction with clients to set appointments, confirm appointments, follow-up on outstanding invoices;
• Community outreach to set appointments for the principal attorney with community organizations, etc;
• Draft letters;
• File, organize, scan, copy and fax legal documents;
• Schedule court depositions, hearings and other meetings; and,
• Assist the principal attorney as needed.
• Must possess Associate Degree or higher;
• Proficiency with MS Office;
• Typing speed of at least 50 wpm with a high rate of accuracy;
• Able to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Courteous and professional demeanor;
• Able to work as a team with attorneys; and,
• Strong sense of discretion.
Experience working on a Mac is a plus.
We have two locations, in Solana Beach and Pacific Beach, and a current staff of eight, including five attorneys. This position will be primarily based in our Solana Beach office, a short walk from the Solana Beach train station.
Competitive hourly wage offered and benefits that include paid time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k.
Interested candidates should send their resume, cover letter, writing sample, and list of references to email@example.com.
PART-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/BILLING CLERK OPENING